Saturday, December 4, 2021

Public Service Announcement - Minor Changes

Ahoi-hoi everybody,

I have a lot going on at the moment beside running this blog, and it is starts to take a toll on my energy levels. It feels like the quality of the Tabletop Fix is slowly dipping, and the large amount of Kickstarter campaigns at the moment is not helping. Usually, I try to alternate between a Kickstarter and a different item, but that is not working so good lately.

So here is what will happen:

Today, I will post the all Kickstarter campaigns still on my to do list.

For the next couple of weeks, I will post all new Kickstarter campaigns en bloc on Monday (Sunday if you are in the US). No worries, I will also post some other items.

Kickstarter within their last 48 hours will be posted as normal, and I will announce new Kickstarters on other days if I get an email about them.

I may also skip a day a week, but that is just for the rest of December.

2 comments:

  1. Life can get busy, do what you have to do. We will still be here come January. We appreciate what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem - just appreciative of the hard work and time that you put in.

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.