Friday, December 24, 2021

Happy Holidays!

Hello everybody,

I wish you all a happy holiday season!

There's not a lot going on, so don't expect many updates. I'll post from time to time and will be back to the usual daily updates in the new year.

Instead, I'll paint some classic Catachan Jungle Fighters for my 2nd edition 40K army, and maybe work a little bit on my alternative timeline for Battletech (in which the Clan Invasion happens at the end of the Third Succession War).

Anyway, see you later!

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too and thanks for you excellent work !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve got an army of Catachans ready to paint as well - probably not in the same timeframe as you though. Thanks for all you do here - it’s part of my daily routine:) Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !! Thanks For the great Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent work thank you thats make my day

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.