Monday, June 24, 2019

The Renaissance Troll - Frostgrave 2nd Edition Announcement

The Renaissance Troll announced a second edition of Frostgrave:

There will be a new edition of Frostgrave: Fantasy Wargames in the Frozen City coming from Osprey Games in June of 2020!
Why?
When I wrote Frostgrave nearly five years ago, it was my first real attempt at writing a wargame. Since that time, I have learned huge amounts about both game design in general and about Frostgravein particular. I now feel that I can make the game significantly better. So, with the blessings of Osprey, I set out to do just that.
I had two main design goals:
1. Make the game more fun, not less.
2. Make the rules clearer, more balanced, and more streamlined, but not at the cost of #1.
Link: The Renaissance Troll 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.