Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Beast Miniatures - Kickstarter Ending Soon

The 3D printing social platform Kickstarter is ending soon:

My name is Fredrik. I'm a 3D artist and graphic designer. I'm a super fan of anything that has to do with creating miniatures, board games, painting minis. That is why I have created this Kickstarter. I have started to build a social platform called beastminiatures.com that is in beta at the moment (you are welcome to join), this platform it's dedicated to people like us, that have a passion for everything in the mini and boardgame realm, where we can get together and share our latest painted mini or ask for what is the best settings for our 3D printers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.