Friday, October 18, 2019

50.000 Posts!

Whoohoo, the post counter just reached 50K! Enjoy this picture of an old Polish Zloty banknote!

(Dude is not impressed by the amount of time having been wasted here)

Funny enough, it took almost exactly 9 years to reach that number - maybe I should have timed it better :p
(But then this is not really post 50K - a few bad apples [and GW] have been kicked off the archive in the past)

It also means you got on average 15.23 posts/day for the past 3282 days, or a post almost every 90 minutes.

Thank you all very much, especially the people who write a comment from time to time - it's great feedback for me that someone is looking at the blog. I have to admit that pageviews are slightly dropping since start of 2018, but I would like to believe that this is a general trend in our hobby. Nevertheless, they are still well above the average and it actually boggles my mind that there are several thousand pageviews each day. (So if everybody would send me just 1$... *jk*).
Also of course as always a big thank to Bell of Lost Souls, without their support I would never have done this for so long. And also to everybody else who has dropped a link to the blog in support, you are breathtaking! 

Now I'll take the day off in celebration, and will be back tomorrow.

24 comments:

  1. As a long-time silent viewer, thank you very much for your continued work! TTFIX is my no.1 goto place for hobby news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, long time lurker and I definitely consider you the most comprehensive and worthwhile source of hobby news 👍👍👍 Massive thanks for all your efforts, we might be silent but we are out here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best miniature blog ever. Thank you and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an unsung hero of the hobby mate! This place is a great resource, and your consistent posting and a ability to find some really small or obscure companies is just the best. Here's to the next 50,000!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best blog on the internet, the best source of hobby news.
    Thansk for all the posting and keep up the goodwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it up! I come here at least once a day, and usually much more often to see what is new...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ttfix is my first page that I check daily - simply the best source for hobby news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I check ttfix at least once a day (usually more). Thank you for keeping us abreast of all the gaming news.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I check this blog almost on a daily basis... thank you for all the news over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This page is one of my daily internet watering holes. Thank you for all the work you put in to maintaining the steady flow of miniature temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for all your efforts. This is the first place I go every day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this site! Thanks so much for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I come here for the simple 'news only' style of this site - no big personalities or opinions. Thankyou, and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daily silent visitor here too. Thanks for doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I go here everyday and I think you do an awsome work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for doing all of this. For years my morning hasn't started properly without a cup of coffee and scrolling through TTFix.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for everything you do, it's really broadened my horizons as a gamer.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wooohoo! IT a daily stop for me. Thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW, that is incredible! That you so much for your dedication. Tabletop Fix is my #1 source for minis news. I've also appreciated how it's help get the word out for my own miniatures in the past.

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.