Monday, May 14, 2018

Break! Miniature Musing of a Bear - New Charity Raffle

Miniature Musing of a Bear is running a new WAAC charity raffle:

But what do you actually get in all this then? Well thanks to Battlescribe I have some loose costings!
HQ
2xCaptain
Chaplain
Chaplain in Terminator Armor
2xLibrarian
Librarian in Terminator Armor
Sergeant Telion
Techmarine
Troops
Scout Squad
2xTactical Squad
Elites
2xApothecary
Dreadnought
Terminator Assault Squad
Terminator Squad
Fast Attack
Assault Squad
Bike Squad
3xLand Speeders
Heavy Support
Land Raider
Predator/Whirlwind
Thunderfire Cannon
Flyer
Stormtalon Gunship
Dedicated Transport
Drop Pod
2xRhino
What this roughly equates to is 3500 points of space marines, and you could literally win it all for just 1 donation!! I will also be supplying some KR cases once I figure out the best way of packing it! I am also on the luck out for Primaris marines as well as I know that they are the newest shiny!
The RULES!
1 Raffle ticket = £1 donation to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/waac2018
Multiple purchases are fine (MOAR tickets = MOAR chances) so feel free to give me all your monies 😉
When you donate please ensure that you say Space Marine in the comments
Please make sure JustGiving have your email (you may need to log in) as I will need those emails to contact the winner. IF you don’t want them to have your email feel free to drop me a DM on social media.
The draw closes on the 1st of July 2018.
I am not responsible for rules governing other countries, with regards raffles/gambling so you as individuals will need to take responsibility for those not me.
Finally remember WAAC has a new meaning Wargamers All Against Cancer!
Link:  Miniature Musing of a Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.