Tuesday, November 8, 2016

30.000 !!!

Yepp, that's right, this is post number 30.000! Crazy!

By JTOcchialini - Beach Fireworks FLL 2014 4x6 JTPI 8673 Crop, 
CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=37059631

So I will sit back and relax with a cold beer now to celebrate such an awesome milestone :)

But first I will share a couple of fun facts with you:

1. This is not actually post number 30.000 - A couple of years ago I deleted all posts about GW and FW from the blog!

2. If each post took 2 minutes, I've spent about 1.000 hours on the blog so far. That's approximately half a year of full-time work!

3. I celebrated TTF's on the wrong date - but nobody noticed!

Last, but not least, if you can be bothered please follow this link and answer a couple of questions that hopefully will help me to make the Tabletop Fix even better:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/23J9STX

Oh, and of course: Thank you all so very much for making this so much fun! And a very special thank you to the people who are commenting from time to time - please keep doing that!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing such an excellent service for gamers! TTF is always my first port of call in the morning and pretty much the last one at night. I really appreciate the effort that you put into it. I look forward to another 30,000 posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your blog for years now as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I have discovered such a lot of good brands in this hobby thanks to this blog. Thank you for that and let's go on for another 30000!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for keeping up the good work as long as you have, and I join others in looking forward to the future of this great service,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, this is one of my most favorite websites, and I visit it everyday! Here's to the next 30.000 posts!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done mate - really appreciate the work that you put into this place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had your site bookmarked for years. You're the best miniatures news site there is! (and the absence of GW news is a welcome break that gives other players a fair crack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First source for my daily dose of hobby news. Great stuff, keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I visit your site a few times a day. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favourite blog and I need to check it almost everyday. Truly amazing your dedication. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.