Sunday, November 22, 2015

Dragon Forge - Thanksgiving Sale

Dragon Forge announced a Thanksgiving Sale:

2015 Thanksgiving Week Sale
2015 has come and almost gone and we find ourselves at the time of the year
we gather with friends and family and celebrate the things we are thankful for.
Over the 8 or so years I have been in business I have come to know many of you as friends
Many almost like family.
So I would like to celebrate with The Dragon Forge Family
by offering my annual Thanksgiving Week Sale
Sale runs to Sunday November 29, 2015
Link: Dragon Forge

3 comments:

  1. What is the actual sale? I went to the site but couldn't find anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler, I just added a image to click that will take you to the sale page. Should be explanatory if not send me an email and Ill help you.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.