Saturday, October 25, 2014

Extra Life Update - 9 Hours


And just in time for my dinner break I won teh Amateur Championship - sadly not undefeated, there was one race I just couldn't win. But I'll go back and correct this little flaw later ;)
But I noticed that I'm getting a bit bored by car racing - I actually caught myself commenting the race out loud like a sport's commentator on TV ;)

Anyway, here are the new statistics:
Top Speed: 294,7 km/h
Driven distance: 571 km
Average speed: 112,8 km/h
Progress total: 33%
Cars owned: 9
Value of all cars: 1.876.304 Credits
EP total: 271.989
Most expensive car: Ferrari 250 GT

And a big "Thank you" for the new donations - much appreciated!


If you want to support me, too,  please visit Tabletop Fix page on Extra Life.
By doing so you'll enter a draw in which you can win one of two boxes of miniatures from my collection. Click here for details.

See you in 3 hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.