Monday, November 25, 2013

Effigy Miniatures - Close Down Sale

Effigy Miniatures is closing:

Ever since sculpting my first figure over ten years ago, I’ve dreamt about making miniatures a full time job. Over the years I’ve come close. First with freelance sculpting and more recently by creating Effigy Miniatures. I’m thrilled to announce that this dream has finally come true!
However this job is with another company. So while I’m excited about this new opportunity, there is a bittersweet side. I’ll no longer be able to operate Effigy Miniatures and will be closing down the website on December 1, 2013.
With that I’m announcing Effigy Miniatures FINAL clearance sale! Everything from the core Effigy lines (including Havoc Protocol, Sellswords and the Limited Editions) is marked down 40% from now until the closing date. So swing by the online store and pick up these minis while you still can.
Thanks again to all the fans who have supported Effigy over the years.
Link: Effigy Miniatures 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.