Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Anvil Industry - Sniper Rifle Preview and Contest

Anvil Industry published a new preview of their modular Sniper Rifle:


Additionally, they announced a contest:
Competition Time! - Name our new Sniper Rifle and win it+ £10 Store Voucher.
Here it is, Three interchangable barrels, Two spare mags, Multiple new weapon accessories to compliment it.
I will be adding all the new products to the store tomorrow, but I need a name for the rifle, leave a comment with your suggestion. 
Link: Picture on facebook
Link: Anvil Industry 

3 comments:

  1. I could not come up with just one. I like "The Anvil","Velociter", "Godlike", I hope you like.
    :-)
    Michael Strange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but you have to post your suggestions on their facebook page.

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.