Saturday, October 25, 2014

Madness? THIS… IS… EXTRA-LIFE!

Hello everybody,
If you follow my blog on a regular base you already know that I am participating in this year's Extra Life charity. That means I'll be playing video games for 24 hours to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network.


As being based in Germany I decided to play from 9AM on saturday, October 25th till 8AM on sunday, October 26th.
"Wait a moment", you might think, "that's not 24 hours!"
In fact, it is. We are changing back from Summer Time (aka Daylight Saving) tonight so I'll play from 2AM to 3AM twice.

Anyway, what does that mean?
Well, no miniatures related updates for the next 24 hours. Instead I'll try to keep you entertained by regular status reports of my progress (in gaming) and/or decline (in mental capacity).

Additionally, if you want to support me by donating to the cause, please visit Tabletop Fix page on Extra Life.
By doing so you'll enter a draw in which you can win one of two boxes of miniatures from my collection. Click here for details.

For a start I'll be playing Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox360.


See you later,
Falk

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.