Saturday, October 25, 2014

Extra Life Update -18 Hours


Oh yeah, 3AM and I am really hitting the wall. I am tired and my fingers start to feel funny from pushing buttons for hours. Anyway, only a little bit more.

I won't bore you with more details about my progress this time, I think there are 3 races left.

And the Knotfest stream helps to keep me awake - Carcass and Testament in the past hours, with Hatebreed, Anthrax and Slipknot still coming.

You can still support me, just visit Tabletop Fix page on Extra Life to donate!
By doing so you'll enter a draw in which you can win one of two boxes of miniatures from my collection. Click here for details.

See you in 3 hours (if I am still awake...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.