Saturday, October 25, 2014

Extra-Life Update 1 - 3 Hours


After 3 hours of Forza Horizons 2 I have won the first two championships undefeated, unlocked 7 achievemnets, finished 7,9% of the game, own 3 cars worth 173.700 Credits, earned 75.450 XP, found a Lamborghini in a barn, reached a maximum speed of 263,1 km/h, drove 290 km, made a 59,6 m jump and earned 8.640 EP in my highest combo.

My favorite car so far is a completely tuned Acura Integra Type-R, the other 2 are a BMW Z4 sDRive35is and a Dodge Charger SRT8.

And don't forget, if you want to support me by donating to the cause, please visit Tabletop Fix page on Extra Life.
By doing so you'll enter a draw in which you can win one of two boxes of miniatures from my collection. Click here for details.
It would be awesome to see some additional donations over the course of the day!

See you in 3 hours!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are taking regular brakes or playing standing up. We could do without losing you to DVT.

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.