Friday, November 15, 2019

Vanguard Miniatures - Re-Caster Trouble

Vanguard Miniatures published an announcement about recent trouble with re-casters:

Unfortunate news
It is with great sadness that I find myself posting this message.
It has been brought to my attention that a certain infamous re-caster based in Germany whose name I shall not mention here has started re-casting my models with the intent to drive Vanguard Miniatures out of business with cheap knock offs. I will not elaborate on just why he has chosen to attack vanguard in this way especially after giving me his word several times that he would never re-cast vanguard products, but he has stated the intent in an email to do so and even provided photographic evidence to prove it. (see attached image)
Any way please be aware that my products are only available via Vanguard Miniatures website and any other source is unofficial and against my consent.I have sought preliminary legal advice and if this situation persists I will have no recourse but to seek legal action against this person in order to protect my business and livelihood.
A truly sad state of affairs I’m sure you will agree.
Link: Announcement on facebook 
Link: Vanguard Miniatures

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.