Monday, July 9, 2018

Break! Shinobi 7 - My Hero Academy Card Game

Shinobi 7 announced a My Hero Academy card game:

Shinobi 7, LLC. is delighted to announce My Hero Academia: The Card Game, an all-new tabletop game based on the wildly popular anime My Hero Academia.
In this super-powered, tactical game meant for 2–4 players, each player must recruit super-powered Students to their Hero Agency. Select the Students with the best combinations of Quirks (super-powered abilities), to complete challenging Missions and become the mightiest Agency around!
The game will include 60 Student Cards, 60 Action Cards, 40 Mission Cards, 10 Recruiter Cards, and a full-color Rulebook. My Hero Academia: The Card Game will be available November, 2018 and will be distributed exclusively to all channels by Diamond/Alliance.
Link: Shinobi 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.