Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Plastic Soldier Company - Armies Army Cold War Range Acquisition

The Plastic Soldier Company acquired Armies Army's 15mm Cold War range:

As of today, The Plastic Soldier Company will be taking over my cold war range! Its a fantastic fit and I am going to continue to help Will out with increasing the range and making it all so much better! Being a one man band with a full time job, running armiesarmy was taking its toll. Cracks were starting to show and I really could not concentrate on the bits I loved (research, model making and chatting). With PSC taking over the entire cold war range I can now spend more time doing the fun bits and leaving the production stuff to PSC, whom are very good at that indeed!
So with more time to build stuff and PSC being able to do more stuff it should be a match made in heaven :) In fact myself and Will have a host of stuff to do and we are already busy at getting lots of new cool projects under way!
Link: Announcement on facebook
Link: The Plastic Soldier Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.