Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Break! Ninja Divison - My Little Pony RPG Pre-Orders

The My Little Pony RPG can now be pre-ordered from Ninja Division:

My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria is a storytelling pen and paper game for 2 to 6 players. Players create and role-play as pony heroes who explore and seek adventure in the various lands of Equestria. Guided by a Game Master (GM), players adventure together and use the magic of friendship to overcome obstacles as they learn more about each other and the world around them.
My Little Pony: Tokens of Friendship is a game expansion and collector’s item for the storytelling pen and paper game, My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria. Featuring 12 Friendship gemstones and an embossed drawstring bag for storage, Tokens of Friendship enhances gameplay by making it more tactile and visual.
Link: Ninja Division 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.