Sunday, March 20, 2016

Khurasan Miniatures - New 15mm SciFi Vehicle Previews

Khurasan Miniatures presents new 15mm SciFi vehicles:

As some of you may know, that range will have three main powers -- the Jong PAC (already released), the USMC, and the alien Acarines. The human factions use mag-droids as heavy armour units, but as the Acarines are aliens I wanted to make something a little different, so they will have a crewed grav tank, the print of which is shown here. As soon as I get a painting sample back from the caster I'll release the USMC, then as soon as I have the sales castings of the grav tank I'll release the Acarines.

4 comments:

  1. It strangely reminds me of a series back when I was a kid but I can't remember the name... I only remember the aliens were called Chigs. I love the way that thing looks. very cool. Are they available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Acarines are still listed as "coming soon":
      http://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/22nd-century.html

      Delete
  2. Oh... Huh. Lol. I can't seem to find his 22nd century range when I go to his menu. Odd. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only found it through some google-fu myself :)

      Delete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.