Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pulp Figures - New Releases

New miniatures are available from Pulp Figures:


And  they offer a special Movember miniature:
This year's Movember Fig is now available! He is Captain Krustache of Kashgar; explorer, geographer, discoverer of lost cities and mustache cultivator. 
If you would like to add the good Captain to your order, please donate a minimum of $5 to the Movember Campaign web site. If you wish to only order the Captain only, please add $5 to your donation to cover the shipping cost. When you have made your donation, email me a copy of the receipt and your address and I'll get Krusty away to you by bactrian camel train or the post.
Donations should be made only to my Bob Murch Movember account or the Movember site and not my Paypal account as this makes it easier for me to track and avoid book keeping madness which overheats my tiny artist brain.
Link: Pulp Figures

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.