Friday, August 14, 2015

5 Years

Hello everybody,
here I am, almost late to my own party.

5 years of the Tabletop Fix... What can I say?

I don't want to write a long text of reminiscence. So I'll keep it short and sweet:

Thank you all very very much!

It is amazing. You are amazing. This little project of mine turned out to be so much fun that I am very happy I started it. It took me to new places, taught me new things and let me meet a lot of new people, mostly amazing individuals full of talent, enthusiasm and generosity.

A special thank of course to Bell of Lost Souls. Without their support the Tabletop Fix would never have grown so fast.


The Tabletop Fix has been and will be the most significant part of my wargaming hobby.


Nevertheless, I am going to expand my online presence. A new blog will be up soon, a place where I can present some of my projects and where I can voice my opinion. I hope some of you will have a look and maybe you'll like what you see.
It's still under construction, but I'll keep you posted.

So, that's it. 5 years. 21706 posts. And no end in sight!

P.S.: I'll take care of the prize draw on sunday ;)

20 comments:

  1. I check ttfix almost every day as a way to stay on top of what's going on in our hobby world. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to your new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check ttfix almost every day as a way to stay on top of what's going on in our hobby world. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to your new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TTFIX is my one-stop-shop for miniature news. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 years ... Loooooooooong time:-D. Great job and we look forward to Your personal blog :-).Keep it UP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 years ... Loooooooooong time:-D. Great job and we look forward to Your personal blog :-).Keep it UP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Tabletop Fix is a high point of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ttfix is the first thing I check when my browser opens and I enjoy it greatly! Thank you so much for your time & effort mate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the 5th Anniversary. I visit TTFix almost every day and over the years you've introduced me to so many new companies for models. ^_^
    May this site long continue to exist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been a huge fan of this blog ever since Tabletop gaming news changed hands a few years back (4-5 I think). You've been the best source of miniatures news ever since.

    Long live the TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. TTFix is one of my daily check-ins, I've found more miniature ranges than I care to mention. Long live TTFix!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As others have already said, the best mini news site on the net. I'm not sure how you mange to keep it all going but kudos to you, it really is a marvelous page.

    Also, Euan Smith... I see you everwhere! If it's a mini related website, you're there! I think I've even seen you commenting on a well know newspaper website, crazy! xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! This is where I come to see the vast variety that is new things in our hobby. I shudder to think how much work it is for you, but it's a mandatory stop for me each and every day. So, again, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all your hard work over the last 5 years

    You bring all of us a little joy each day. You, and the work you do, are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A good 5 years & many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I am looking forward to following you new work as well. Here is to many more years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Appreciate all the work you put in. Pure miniatures news goodness without any of the fluff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep up the good work! This is my go-to place for news about the miniature world. and wins my vote for "best find" on my blogroll. Here is to many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like the many before me have said, this is blog is my way to keep up to date on new releases in our hobby. Thanks lots for the work you do!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking forwards to the Blog. TTFix is awesome. Thanks again for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.