Thursday, February 19, 2015

Iron Mask Miniatures - Kickstarter Announcement

Iron Mask Miniatures is preparing for a new Kickstarter:

Making preparations for the next Kickstarter has monopolized all of my hobby time for the last several months. I've been working on mounted versions of the Dwarf Musketeers, a couple of mounted Special characters, and some other surprises. John Pickford is doing the sculpting, of course, and the greens I've seen and the precasts I finally have in hand look fantastic. There are still a few bits to sculpt and some long-bearded conversions to complete, but progress is good. I want to have all of the precasts in hand before the Kickstarter -- and, with luck, some painted precasts as well. That way, everything can go immediately into production and backers won't have to wait for their premiums.
Link: Iron Mask Miniatures

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.