Friday, November 29, 2013

Gamecraft Miniatures - Black Friday Sale

Gamecraft Miniatures announced their Black Friday Sale:

This Friday and Saturday (Nov 29 and 30) I am giving you all 25% off everything in the online store. This sale is only for existing customers that subscribe to this newsletter, nobody else will know about this sale.
This is my way of showing my appreciation to you guys for allowing me to serve you for another year. GameCraft Miniatures has been my dream for over 30 years and I started the company just under 5 years ago and without you guys I could not do this. I wake up every day and go to my dream job and it is all thanks to you. So today I'm saying thanks and giving back to you.
To get your 25% off just enter the discount code "thanks" at checkout.
Link: Gamecraft Miniatures 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.