Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jawaballs - Painting DVD Kickstarter

Jawaballs started a Kickstarter campaign to fund a DVD painting guide:


This Kickstarter is meant to cover the cost of producing six new sets of Tutorial DVDs. Each of the DVDs will be a double length, extraordinarily detailed double kit, painting models from Citadel and Privateer Press using a wide range of colors, including the new Citadel colors among others.

Part One: Yellow and Red. In this video I will teach you how to paint with Yellow and Red as seen on Lamenters, Imperial Fist and Blood Angels and Khador.
Part Two: Blue and Green: In this video I will teach you how to paint with Blue and Green as seen on Dark Angels, Tyranids, Ultramarines, Librarians, and other models.
Part Three: Black and White. In this video I will teach you how to paint two of the hardest colors to do well! You will learn about Death Company, Ravenwing, and the Protectorate of Menoth.
Part Four: Bone and Wolf Grey. In this video I will teach you how to paint Skeletons, Deathwing, and Space Wolves!
Part Five: Hand Painting and Detailing. As the title says, I will teach you how to hand paint skulls, scrolls, numbers and other great images. Also I will show you final detailing like purity seals, eye lenses, view finders, nonmetallic silver and power weapons.
Part Six: Tools, Basing and Hobby. Finally, I will teach you the extensive array of tools and techniques I use to create my bases and award winning display boards.

Each DVD will be printed in full color, with interactive menu and a full color cardboard case and shrink wrap!

Link: Campaign on Kickstarter
Link: Jawaballs 

1 comment:

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.