Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spartan Games - Dystopian War Building Picture & The Future

Spartan GAmes published a new preview of the terrain set for Dystopian War:


Additionally, the company made a statement about future factions for the game:
The first thing that came to my mind was how much I'd love to see the rest of the French fleet. After seeing their flying battleship, I was almost ready to sit on my haunches and not buy an existing fleet until the French came out.[...] 
Second, I will be really keen to see what Spartan comes up with for the Russian Empire. My suggestions on aesthetics include: Making their land units resemble the Tsar Tank. [...]
As for naval power; perhaps something between a sail powered ship of the line, and an ironclad might be cool. But no fleet would be complete without air-power, so perhaps it would not be out of line to suggest the first helicopter fleet! The Sikorsky doom chopper might sit at it's heart. 
Other nations I can imagine emerging include: Ottoman Empire, China, and the Italian States, which are all noted in the rule book. Also I could see mercenary faction such as Chile, Brazil, Australia, some form of African state (sea Zulus! Watch the redcoats flee), and perhaps even Italy might be a mercenary faction, instead of a full blooded superpower. 
and
PS: Space........man on the moon........funny alien dudes.......


Link: Spartan Games

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.