Friday, January 28, 2011

Exclusive! Harwood Hobbies Horror Range Previews

Harwood Hobbies sent us some very interesting pictures of their upcoming releases.

From their announcement:

What I’ve done is had one character sculpted, but in a few different poses – I have a “normal” version, an “armed” version and a “zombified” version (since that’s so popular these days!) So there’s usually 3 miniatures, all of the same person – which I hope will add some variety and flexibility to gaming. 
They’re all for the horror range and I have 4 sets to be released over the next two months or so. There’s scientists, a nurse, and an RCMP officer (since I’m in Canada!).
Of course, all are 28mm but I haven’t decided on pricing yet. They will be available individually and as a set.

Link: Harwood Hobbies

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.