Friday, October 15, 2010

Spartan Games - More Dystopian Wars Infos

New informations were confirmed by Spartan Games. From their forum:
What I will say is that we're not talking small models here. Battleships are roughly 4-5 inches long. The Britannian Carrier is 5 inches long and 3 inches wide and about 2 inches high, the FSA Carrier is 6 inches long and 2.5 inches wide, but it has a double deck.
 Well unless someone knows more than me, to my knowledge we've not posted anything official about pricing yet. We'l be giving prices out shortly.
I'm not sure what the currency conversion rates are like at the moment, but $55 seems close for a Battle group. But as I say, pricing will be announced shortly.


In addition, the introductional pdf includes a picture of an "Antarctican General" which might be a hint for a future faction.

Link: Spartan Games

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.